This is where you register your child for municipal or independent preschool,
other pedagogical activities (daytime child minder) and a leisure-time centre.
The personal information in the application is handled in line with the Personal Data Act (PUL).
The information will be recorded by Child & Youth Services and used in the municipality┬┤s administrative work.

Close Help